2020 Fall Golf Rates
9 Holes & Cart $15
9 Holes Walking $10
Single Cart 9 Holes $5
18 Holes & Cart $20
Welcome to Cassadaga Country Club
We would like to thank EVERYONE who came out to enjoy the course this season. It was definitely an unusual year for all. Let's keep our fingers crossed for a bit of normalcy next season!!
FYI....if the snow has melted off the course, we'll be open for golf!! Just give a call for a Tee Time!! 595-3003
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy.
Proper attire is preferred in the clubhouse and
on the golf course at all times
**Please note that it is a New York State Liquor Law that all alcoholic beverages must be purchased on the premises. Cassadaga Country Club, as a licensee, is responsible for administration of these regulations. Therefore, it is a policy that no liquor, beer, or wine may be brought into the club, or golf course from outside sources. **
Due to COVID-19, please view our Rules & Regulations below.
The golf course is open when the snow melts here in Cassadaga...maybe tomorrow, maybe next week.
-Give us a call-
The following are the Rules & Regulations associated with the allowance of Golf Courses being open:
1. The golf course is open for walking and riding (1 person per cart)
2. Tee times are required.
You may call between 8am-8pm to schedule your Tee Time. 595-3003
4. When making your tee time, please provide names of all players in the group. You must pay over the phone for your group when you make your tee time. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
5. When arriving for your tee time, please arrive 10 minutes before, and be sure to be on the tee on time. Tee times are set up every 15 minutes.
6. Please leave the flagstick in the hole and do not touch it.
7. No admittance to any building is permitted.
8. Please be sure to clean/sanitize your cart before and after your round.
9. No coupons are currently being accepted at this time.