Take Out is available Monday 4:00-7:30, Friday 4:00-7:30 & Saturday 4:00-7:00
--Please wait in your vehicle until your order is ready
--You will be given an Order # when you call (example: Order #3)
--When you see your Order #, you may then come to the window to get your order
--Fridays Only AFTER 4:30 you may also call 665-8821
Friday Specials 4-7:30pm
Crab Stuffed Haddock
Only available the last Friday of the month! Don't miss out on our oven baked haddock stuffed with Crab meat & seasonings. Topped with our house recipe creamy dill sauce. Served with choice of 2 sides: Club Fries, Baked Potato, Coleslaw, Hush Puppies, Cottage Cheese, Applesauce, Broccoli Cauliflower Salad
Hand coated coconut butterfly shrimp, deep fried & served with our homemade pina colada dipping sauce. Served with choice of 2 sides: Club Fries, Baked Potato, Coleslaw, Hush Puppies, Cottage Cheese, Applesauce, Broccoli Cauliflower Salad $14.99
--Add a Clubhouse Sangria $3
(16oz on the rocks -while supplies last)
Chicken or Eggplant Parmesan
Served over Spaghetti
Served with a dinner salad
Full Order $14.99 Half $12.99
--Add a 6 pack of beer for $6
(available beers listed below)
Soft Pretzels w/ Beer Cheese Dip $8.49
Click the button above to view our Friday Night Menu
-Peanut Butter Pie
-White Choc Raspberry Cheesecake
6 for $6 Special
Bud Light, Blue Light, Rolling Rock, Blue Moon, Budweiser, Labatt Non Alcoholic, Smirnoff Ice
-mix & match while supplies last-
$3 -16oz Cans
Guinness & Shock Top
Wine Bottle Special: Woodbury Seaport Red, Foxy Red, Foxy Blush & Peanut Butter Cup $14-
All other Bottled Wine: $16-
Liberty Vineyards: Rufus Red, Fredonia, Lucy in the Sky, Diamond, Dry Diamond
Merritt Estate: Bella Rosa, Reisling, Pinot Grigio
Barefoot: Pink Moscato
-----Wine by the glass:$5
Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, White Zinfandel
Fountain Drinks are available!
Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Ginger Ale, Raspberry Iced Tea, Sweet or Unsweet Iced Tea, Cranberry Juice.
Mixed Drinks available too!!
Jack & Coke
Gin & Tonic
Bacardi & Diet
Parrot Bay & Pineapple
Titos & Soda
FULL BAR AVAILABLE!!!
According to the NYS Pause Order and further interpretation of this order, we are permitted to open the golf course. As this is fantastic news, there are certain Rules & Regulations in opening the course.
The golf course is open!
The following are the Rules & Regulations associated with this opening:
1. The golf course is open for walking and riding.
2. Tee times are required.
3. Tee times will begin at 9 am
4. In order to obtain a tee time, you must call the Clubhouse after 9am to set up your tee time. When making your tee time, please provide names of all players in the group. You must pay over the phone for your group when you make your tee time. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
5. When arriving for your tee time, please check in at the designated table (under awning) and sign in. Please note, no scorecards or pencils will be available.
6.When playing on the course, social distancing MUST be done. A SIX foot distance must be made between players, golf bags and carts.
7. When teeing off on Hole 1, please make sure the entire hole is empty of other golfers.
8. Please leave the flagstick in the hole and do not touch it.
9. No admittance to any building will be permitted.
10. No trash recepticles can be provided. Please take care of all personal garbage. It is not to be left on the course or in your golf cart.
11. Please be sure to clean/sanitize your cart before and after your round.