top of page
Due to COVID-19, please view our Rules & Regulations below.
The golf course is open when the snow melts here in Cassadaga...maybe tomorrow, maybe next week.
-Give us a call-
The following are the Rules & Regulations associated with the allowance of Golf Courses being open:
1. The golf course is open for walking and riding (1 person per cart)
2. Tee times are required.
You may call between 8am-8pm to schedule your Tee Time. 595-3003
4. When making your tee time, please provide names of all players in the group. You must pay over the phone for your group when you make your tee time. We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
5. When arriving for your tee time, please arrive 10 minutes before, and be sure to be on the tee on time. Tee times are set up every 15 minutes.
6. Please leave the flagstick in the hole and do not touch it.
7. No admittance to any building is permitted.
8. Please be sure to clean/sanitize your cart before and after your round.
9. No coupons are currently being accepted at this time.
Please abide by all the Rules & Regulations so we can keep ALL NY golf courses OPEN. Let's make this transition a smooth one so we can continue to play the wonderful game of golf.
Stay Healthy. Stay Safe.
Available Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 5-8pm
bottom of page